How much does shipping from Jerusalem cost?
Shipping is calculated according to the weight of the items in your shopping cart.
To calculate your shipping cost and see your shipping options.
1) Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button next to the item/s you like.
2) Click the ‘My Cart’ icon at the top of the page.
3) Click the ‘View / Edit’ cart link.
Here you shall see your ‘Estimate Shipping’ calculator for the items in your cart.
So you’ve done your shopping; just how long will it be till you can open your package from Jerusalem? Below will show you the average amount of days it takes to ship a product to your door. Please note that every order at Zak’s Jerusalem Gifts is custom made just for you, and will typically take 2-4 business days to prepare prior to shipping.
Here are a few things to consider while you wait for your order:
● We ship in business days. Monday – Friday, excluding national holidays.
● Shipping starts from the date you received the “Your Order Has Shipped!” email.
● The estimate above does not include personalized engraving orders.
Boat/Surface: Delivery typically 6-12 weeks from time of posting. (longer for Africa, Asia and Australia)
Registered Air Mail: Delivery typically 14-21 days from time of posting. (longer for Africa, Asia and Australia)
EMS: Express Mail Service: Delivery typically 5-8 days from time of posting. (Longer for Africa, Asia and Australia)
Zak’s Jerusalem Gifts works with production and shipping partners all over Israel to get your items. Although the vast majority of our customers will get their orders inside the timeframes listed above, there can be delays due to the changing Covid restrictions.
- Once you’ve clicked through to Secure Checkout, you can enter your delivery address and choose a shipping method. Shipping costs are then calculated and tacked on to your subtotal at the bottom of the page.
- We rely on a global network of shipping partners (Israel Post, USPS, Parcelforce, EMS) as well as local postal services to get your order to your doorstep as soon as possible. Shipments by ‘Boat/Surface’ mail do not show tracking updates between clearance in Israel and outbound from customs in destination country. All package are shipped with a trackable service, these details will be included on your orders page as well as on the shipping email we send you.
- We ship all orders from here in Jerusalem by the preferred shipping method you choose on checkout. Our aim is to get your order to your doorstep as soon as possible. For some shipping services ‘door to door’ tracking is not always available (registered air mail to South Africa for example). If your order is being sent by a trackable service (EMS or ECO post for example), these details will be included on your orders page as well as on the shipping email we send you.
Note: Some countries charge a customs fee on inbound packages – Over these potential fees we have no control.