'Jerusalem Cross' Roman Glass and Sterling Silver Decorated Pendant
'Roman Glass' set in the center of a 925 sterling silver 'Jerusalem Cross' pendant.
Size: 0.8" inch / 2.2 cm.
Weight: 3 grams.
Own a unique piece of biblical Holy Land antiquity!
Authentic 'Roman Glass' set in the center of a 925 sterling silver 'Jerusalem Cross' pendant.
Biblical Christian jewelry made on a kibbutz with 2000 year old glass from the Roman period discovered in Israel.
One of the first types of vessels to be made using this new blowing technique is the small elongated bottle that we call the “tear bottle”. The shards used for our jewelry come from these ancient bottles from antiquity.
This small, broken piece of glass is an authentic part of New Testament history and the traditions of Jesus' time.
But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. (Galatians 6:14)
All Roman glass jewelry shipped to you direct from the Holy Land.
- A Look at Roman Glass Tear Bottles from the First Century
- What is Roman Glass Jewelry?
- What does the 'Jerusalem Cross' mean?
- The Draw to Jerusalem
- Jerusalem: A walk through history
- Jesus in the 7 Biblical Feasts: Yom Kippur
- The Jerusalem Cross
- The Jerusalem Cross Necklace
- Online shopping from Jerusalem is always a blessing
- Why buy Crosses from Jerusalem?