Armenian Ceramic 'Anointing Oil Flask' - Blue
Hand painted Armenian Pottery 'Perfume oil' flask featuring blue flowers.
Sixze: 5" inch / 12.5 cm high.
Hand painted Armenian ceramic biblical 'anointing oil' flask featuring blue flowers.
Hand painted by Armenians in Jerusalem.
5" inch / 12.5 cm high.
This decorative home-ware souvenir from the Holy Land makes a practical gift for anyone.
Then, take the flask of oil, pour it on his head, and say, 'This is what the Lord says: "I anoint you king over Israel." ' Open the door and escape. Don't wait." (2 Kings 9:3)
Shipped to you direct from the Holy Land.
You are welcome to visit us at 24 Christian Quarter Road in the Old City of Jerusalem, Israel.
Our shop specializes in selling antiquities, and we are licensed by the Israel Antiquities Authority as an authorized dealer.
You will also find many other gifts made in Israel on our site, including Roman glass jewelry, olive wood figures, and other unique gifts from the Old City.
- The Dead Sea Scrolls - Qumran
- The Impact of Olive Presses in the Bible
- What is 'anoint with oil' according to scripture?
- What is the purpose of a prayer shawl?
- What is the purpose of anointing oil?
- Anointing Oil - Set Apart for God’s Purpose
- What is Anointing Oil?
- Online shopping from Jerusalem is always a blessing
- Armenian Ceramics from Jerusalem